Black cat

Black cat is not like other cats. It gets much attention than other cats due to its color. How to utilize its specialty in photography? A suitable background could be ideal. However, I have taken this image without background. I used eyes as object and face as background. It is a kind of framing technique.

Black cat
Black cat 
Without whole body, anyone can tell it is a cat. Therefore, I was not worry about background. I just frame its face. But I limited to frame on eyes, not ear or nose. Green eyes and black surrounding gives a better image. Unfortunately, only one eye is in focus. It was very quick capture. If you have opportunity to try this idea, never forget to focus both eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulevard

Boulevard is definitely a heart touching scenery. It is good to walk in greenery road while enjoy the nature. Psychologically it gives benef...