Bug on a flower

Actually, I tried to photograph the flower. The bug is a bonus. We plan something, but we get something else. It might be good or bad result. When I was focusing the flower, suddenly a bug landed on the flower. I did not a take time to think or see. I just clicked. If I was thinking, I might miss the bug.

Bug on a flower
Bug on a flower

Do you know after the rain atmosphere come more bright and clear?  It was a sunny day after rain. Even though, sky was not clear. Therefore, I was not able to control aperture and shutter speed. Due to 250mm focal length, I should have at least increased the shutter speed. The background was a maize field. Tele zoom lens is ideal for turning background into gradient or solid color. I was considering the rule of thirds and negative space. Therefore, I made space on left side.

Camera settings:
  • Aperture size: f/5.6
  • Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec.
  • ISO: 200
  • Focal length: 250mm

Main color scheme in this image

034e23 ce0090 64cb72 ffc8ff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulevard

Boulevard is definitely a heart touching scenery. It is good to walk in greenery road while enjoy the nature. Psychologically it gives benef...