Selective Color

Selective Color effect has nothing in photography as it comes under digital editing. Mostly it is done though Adobe Photoshop. Actually, it is not photography, and it does not deal with camera. But selective color is welcome my many user. If you are a traditional or orthodox photography lover, I am sure you will reject the idea. A user who is good at Photoshop or any other software can perform wonderful results.

I do enjoy the idea. I feel that it give much focus to the subject. It is like highlighting by a highlighter pen when you read a book or note.

Red rose
Selective Color | Red Rose

The image has three main color such as red, green and white. My main idea is to focus the red rose. I do not want to highlight white background or green leaves. Therefore, I made those unwanted area by black and white / mono color. I wanted highlight the red rose only. Also, note that those leafs are not fully focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulevard

Boulevard is definitely a heart touching scenery. It is good to walk in greenery road while enjoy the nature. Psychologically it gives benef...