Orange Zinnia

I have captured this flower with kit lens. Ideally, macro lens or tele zoom lens is best option for photographing flowers. Both lens can give you control over depth of field.

Orange Zinnia
Orange Zinnia flower
It is an average click. There is nothing special on this image. I wanted to capture this beautiful orange Zinnia flower. However, I was not prepared and I had 18-55 mm kit lens, which is not ideal for this kind of shots. Therefore, I did some trick. I set focal length to 55 mm. The distance between lens and flower was 270 mm. Something is better than nothing!

Camera settings are as follows:
  • Aperture: f/8
  • Shutter speed: 1/125
  • ISO speed: 200
  • Focal length: 55 mm
  • Flash: Yes
Main color scheme in this image

f72b0a fb4f05 f7d10c 4e8244

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boulevard

Boulevard is definitely a heart touching scenery. It is good to walk in greenery road while enjoy the nature. Psychologically it gives benef...